Institute For Defence Orientation (IFDO), Hyderabad
We are a new generation defence career institute, which provides information, motivation, and training for multiple career opportunities in the defence sector.
Our mission is to train candidates preparing for various written exams and SSB. IFDO specializes in conducting short and long personality development capsules, specifically for officers’ cadre in the armed forces.
Our training team consists of highly qualified & experienced former SSB assessors and subject experts drawn from eminent academic institutions to train and supervise our candidates appearing in various defence career written exams.
We are training partner with various Kendriya Vidyalayas, Army schools, Sainik Schools and Junior colleges across the country. We have established ‘career corners’ in these institutions to motivate young students towards a career in the defence.
Our Unique Feature
The entire assessment procedure and mechanism followed in SSB is psychological in nature, which has been evolved and designed by The Defence Institute of Psychological Research (DIPR) and time-tested.
Any pre-SSB preparation or training should, therefore, be psychological in nature.
IFDO Hyderabad is one such NEW GENERATION DEFENCE CAREER institute which prepares SSB aspirants on a very strong psychological foundation after due assessment of their entering behavior. Utmost care is taken to ensure that all trainees benefit from our motivation- driven learning without curving their originality. The testing tools and methodology used by IFDO are authentic, as in SSB.
IFDO – Distinguishing Features :
- All tests are conducted under simulated conditions using authentic psychometric tools
- Meticulously designed scheme of work
- Balanced progress in all three techniques, piq to fbc
- Training by most qualified and vastly experienced instructors
- Written exam training by experienced subject experts
- IFDO, Hyderabad has established “defence career corners” in many educational institutions to guide & train students by becoming their “training partner”
- Provides decent accommodation to out-station candidates
- Nominal fee-structure, discount for acc & Sainik school cadets
- IFDO undertakes institutional training by reaching out to desired locations/ campuses with a competent team of trainers for the training of large batches, ranging 60 to 150 candidates at one time.
- IFDO follows meticulously & scientifically designed scheme of work.
- IFDO training is passion-driven and result- oriented